For your eyes, you want the confidence you are being cared for by a highly trained surgeon in a practice that meets or exceeds FDA treatment standards.
With the VisionLock Patient Care Plan you can be assured that you are getting superior care in a patient-focused setting.
Each Physician Providing VisionLock Has:
- Met the rigorous medical standards necessary to become a Board-certified Ophthalmologist
- Performed in excess of 500 procedures and is a highly qualified Refractive Specialist
- Committed to maintain a facility that meets or exceeds all local, state and FDA requirements
The physician’s practice must meet over 30 quality and treatment criteria to be qualified to provide you VisionLock’s Patient Care Plan.
This plan is provided to you at no additional charge.
Focus On Care, Focus On You
VisionLock is more than just another set of practice qualification requirements. It is designed to give you peace of mind. Member physicians have made arrangements with ACE American Insurance Company to provide you with this extra layer of protection at no additional charge to you.
LASIK laser eye surgery complications are rare, and the benefits that laser vision correction can bring to your life far outweigh the statistics of eye surgery risk. Our site serves as a resource for you to find a Board Certified Eye Surgeon in your area who has met not just the basic requirements needed to be a doctor, but has also met the VisionLock Standards. These elite surgeons (less than 3% of eye doctors qualify) provide patients with VisionLock LASIK eye insurance as well as VisionLock Cataract Surgery insurance, at no additional cost. You can rest assured with the peace of mind that you are getting both the best care available and the best coverage possible.
The VisionLock Patient Care Plan includes:
Up to $1,000,0001 of coverage for certain complications that may arise from surgery to the treated eye within thirty days from the date of your surgery.
Should your condition after a covered procedure require it, the VisionLock Patient Care Plan includes:
- 100% of the accepted schedule fee for services rendered by an accredited Patient Confidence Corporation of America Ophthalmologist
- 50% of the accepted schedule of fees for services rendered by a non-accredited specialist
- Up to $50001 of coverage for accidental injury causing trauma to the eye
In addition, you will have access to our Call Center to answer any questions you may have Monday-Friday, 9am to 7pm Eastern Time.
Of course, certain conditions and limitations apply; and these are contained in the VisionLock Plan Description which will be provided by your physician.
Rest assured, VisionLock has you covered.
- Coverage limits vary by procedure.